Member Voice for December 10 - 10 Minutes from Home

The theme for December 10th is a little different than what we are use to. 10 Minutes from Home. You can travel any way you would like, just let us know how you ended up 10 minutes from home.  Walking, bike, drive a car, maybe ride a horse! (I bet Kerry has already thought of that one!) After you get 10 minutes from home, show us what is there. So, in a way, this is a mystery for all of us!

I can't wait to see everyone's posts.

Happy Shooting!!

Comments

  1. I am laughing!!!! I LOVE horses! I do. However, full disclosure here, I do not own a single horse. Darn it. I take pictures of them as often as I can, though. Which I know is misleading. My neighbor Sarah in Idaho, however, she is the one who may actually "pony up" on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I am so excited where I ended up after a 10 minutes of drive. I hope I would not end up in front of a police station hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try to get new shots this week, this sounds like fun. With only one week left in the states my time is flying by. love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I misread the first time I saw the theme. I though it said 10 miles from home. Got to start again. LOL
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. QMM, if you drive 60 mph, it will still work. Step on the gas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: