January 2010 topics

Please make a note of our future topics by glancing at the 'Future Topics list' on the side panel and a ways down, take a look at the 'suggested topics' list and see what will be coming up later in January and February. By adminstrative decree, I moved Gordon's suggestion up to the top because I thought it gave us a lot of room to work with New Year's Day. Check out the rest of the list and see if your name/suggestion is coming up and let me know if you want to change your suggestion or clarify it in any way - Please email me if you have a new suggestion or a change - gingerv@gigalink.com.br

Comments

  1. Ginger,
    Are you still taking suggestions? I tried leaving one back on the original thread, but didn't know if anyone ever goes that far back.

    My suggested topics were bokeh or hands.

    Thank you to all of the admin team for keep us on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Aquariums, and already took one photo a while back for it, I feel that we can expand on that, being oceans, your own watery puddles with things inside, if that is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My suggestion is "bridges" - most towns, cities etc. have them and they can be quite varied. Happy weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger V,

    Can I change my suggestion from a group of _ to "town plaza"?

    I'll post this week's team probably tomorrow. I'll visit the christmas capatil of Iloilo later tonight.

    Thanks
    -redlan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be away in Australia and may not be able to post as regular asI would like.

    Merry Christmas.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. ChefE - Roger that - sometime we just have to poke our imagination - remember this for when you do 'member voice'.

    I have posted all your new suggestions to the end of the
    'suggested' topics list - will sort them out later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I suggest "Entrances and Doorways". These could be anything from animal holes etc. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara Williams if you look at 'history' on the side panel you will see that on Sept. 4 we did doors/windows. check a few members' post for that day and see if they did what you are imagining or can you tweek it a bit so we end up having a different week. maybe shop windows?
    email me at gingerv@gigalink.com.br I may forget to come back to see what you have to say. gingerv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: